As easy to use as it is tough, this Multi-Tool’s compact, lightweight construction provides a utilitarian tool that makes quick work of light- and heavy-duty tasks.
A daily driver like the MP1 needs to feel good in your hand. The tool’s molded composite G-10 grip eliminates sharp edges, while its textured surface adds security in cold or wet job sites. Rounding out the MP1’s 12 components is a pry bar to save you from damaging a blade when tackling that hard-to-open paint can. Better still, the pry bar doubles as a bottle opener when thirst finally drags you away from your work. You can count on Gerber for a lifetime warranty and a sturdy polyester sheath to keep your multi-tool within easy reach.
- High quality forged jaws are stronger than cast versions.
- Textured composite handle material (G-10 Compound) is easy on the hands, wet or dry
- Bottle opener doubles as a pry bar to save wear and tear on other components
- Butterfly style opening with spring-loaded jaws is easy to use.
- Large fine edge blade features high grade 420HC stainless steel.
- Large fully serrated blade features high grade 420 HC stainless steel.
- Multi-purpose plier jaws are forged from 6150 carbon steel and include wire strippers and diagonal cutters for electrical projects.
- Extra-thick pry bar is thicker than the other components and is tough enough for the heaviest jobs.
- Magnetic bit driver features the commonly used #2 Phillips bit for all-around versatility but can be used with any bit
- The large flat driver is your friend for many things, including straight slot screws
- A small flat driver handles your small straight slot screw needs
- The utility blade is the perfect implement for rough work and scraping surfaces that might damage the fine edge blade
- Wedge lock secures all components for safe use Polyester sheath can be used to keep your multi-tool within easy reach
- Backed by Gerber's Lifetime Warranty Assembled in Portland, OR USA