GIVI top case racks are bike specific arms that attach directly to the sub frame or OEM luggage rack of your bike and then to a GIVI top case mounting plate, providing a secure and stable platform for a top case. The racks are bike and mounting plate specific. It may be suitable for MONOKEY®, MONOLOCK®, or both.
NOTE: Every kit is different, please read the features carefully
- Compatible with MONOKEY® M5, M7, M8A, M8B or M9A plates
- Compatible with MONOLOCK® M5M or M6M plates
- Compatible with EX2M aluminium bag holder
- If combined with M8A, M8B, M9A, M9B it does not allow the assembly of the stop light kit or the remote control device on the top-case
- NOTE: To be combined with the kit 2130KIT when the original side-cases are mounted
- Plates and Top Cases are sold separately
|Yamaha||MT-07 Tracer||(16 > 19)|
|Yamaha||Tracer 700||(20 > 21)|
Please visit the MY MOTORCYCLE section to confirm compatibility with your bike.