Bobbins make fitting a rear paddock stand to your bike much easier and quicker. Frame Forks must be fitted to the rear paddock stand before bobbins can be used. The majority of bikes have pre-threaded holes in their swingarms to fit Bobbins. Some bikes have uneven swingarms, making the use of Bobbins the only way to safely fit a rear paddock stand. The bearing provides smooth transition, making spinners the easiest and safest way to use a paddock stand.
- Specifically for the BMW S1000RR
- Lightweight anodised alloy bobbin with stainless steel bearing
- Quick and simple installation onto the frame/swing-arm
- Does not mark the bikes swingarm
- Consult your bike manufacturer for the bolt and thread size required for your bike