- The polyester mesh jacket now features tough nylon overlays on the shoulder and elbows, creating a very durable jacket for summer use
- Removable waterproof liner just in case of inclement weather which also can be used as an over-jacket, meaning you don't have to refit the liner to the inside of the jacket if you're caught out in wet weather
- Fully adjustable rolled Neoprene collar and soft-edged cuffs for maximum comfort and features handwarmer pockets and an outside Napoleon pocket plus adjustment points on arms and hips.
- Mandarin collar keeps the rider cool around the neck.
- Subtle black reflective elements give the rider full visibility when riding in low light conditions, giving the rider a full humanoid shape to other road users, ensuring the Rider is fully registered.
- The Toledo 2.0 Air has CE Level 1 protectors to shoulders and elbows as standard
- Provision for a back protector of your choice, Oxford level 2 protection OB101 (Sold separately)
- The whole jacket is CE approved to level A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.